ENGINEERING TOGETHER

T-MECH TECNOMECCANICA

T-MECH, realtà piemontese operante nella costruzione di complessi e unità di lavoro per asportazione di truciolo.

Founded in 1980 by technicians from the field of machine tools, today T-MECH Tecnomeccanica is a company specialising in the design and construction of machining centres for metal removal.
The company offers turnkey systems, from design to delivery of the system, for milling, drilling, tapping, reaming, in relation to the needs of every single item, or where accuracy and high hourly production is required.

About 80% of the assembled plants is intended for machining mechanical parts for the automotive industry, in Italy and abroad, while the remaining 20% is for generic areas.
Valeo, Groupe Arche, Teksid, Magneti Marelli, Zanussi are just some of the most prestigious companies which in recent years have chosen T-MECH for their processing needs.

The acquisition of the company by the BONETTO Group completes the product range with automatic loading groups and assembly machines, thereby responding to the growing demand for integrated systems with the benefit of a single point of contact.


LAST NEWS

SEE MORE >